Far away from mass tourism and comfortable reachable: our adults only hotel Tannhof in the Ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal, directly at the slopes
If you are planning your winter holidays far away from the madding crowd, then our hotel Tannhof in the ski resort Valles Jochtal offers you numerous advantages: peace in a family-run hotel and relaxation, recreation and enjoyment, our new and spacious spa area and our excellent cuisine. The ski resort itself offers no usual fairground atmosphere, but idyllic slopes, romantic winter walks and best winter sport conditions. Our ski resort is the largest in the Isarco Valley – and it has it all!
It could not be better: Our hotel Tannhof is located just 50 meters from the ski-lift “Tasa” and the next slope. You can enjoy your morning hot breakfast coffee and know that in a few minutes you will fulfill your winter wishes. With the lift you have direct access to the ski resort Valles Jochtal and newly constructed link rail Jochtal-Gitschberg. In Valles there are available chair lifts and cable cars. It goes up to over 2 000 meters and you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the beautiful slopes you will find there. Are you perhaps even newcomers on skis? Then the slopes in the valley are ideal to gain practice and confidence. Around Valles there are numerous practice slopes for the first steps on the nimble boards.
Skiarea Gitschberg Jochtal:
- Over 55 kilometres of pistes offering ideal snow conditions at altitudes between 1,300 and 2,500 metres at the sunny south of the Pfunderer Mountains
- Easy: 18,5 KM
- Medium: 27,2 KM
- Hard: 9,3 KM
- 15 modern lift systems for comfortable skiing days
- 2 certified ski schools bearing the “child-friendly” seal
- 3 kids’ parks with full day-care offers: The Gitschberg Jochtal skiing resort is listed as one of Italy’s best skiing areas for children
- 2 tobbogan runs which are accessible with ropeways
- 1 Fun Ride with different small kickers, boxes, steep banks, ecc.
- A modern snow-making system guarantees a full season
- The viewing platforms Gitschberg, Stoanermandl and Astjoch with breath-taking panorama views of over 500 summits and mountains
- Numerous accommodation options for each taste
- Traditional mountain lodges with culinary specialities and traditional delicacies
The trail map